Submit Sweatshirt Articles
Interested in submitting your article(s) to Sweatshirt Shirts Blog?
We welcome your submissions… here are the simple rules:
- Only articles related to Clothes & Apparel will be accepted.
- You must Register to submit articles / content.
- We accept quality original content. A re-write of your original may also be approved. Articles will be tested for originality. If you wrote it, it should pass.
- Give something decent, get 1 off-site link within your article’s content.
- No Ads! Ads and poor quality articles will not be published!
- 300 words minimum for articles, stories, about, advice, how to and tips.
- Poems, jokes, humor stories are exceptions to above.
- 1 off-site link maximum – yes you may link to your sites.
- No adult content.
- No gambling sites / links.
- No prescription drug sites / links.
- All submissions are subject to publishing approval.
- Targeting a specific keyword (SEO) improves your article search engine ranking / link-value / readership :
- 1. Focus on only 1 exact keyword / phrase,
- 2. Use it in the article’s “Title”,
- 3. Use it with a maximum density of 1.5%-2.0% or 1.5 to 2 times per/100 words.
- Each instance should be exactly alike.
- A 300 word article should have the exact keyword / phrase used a maximum of 6 times.
- The opposite plural or singular is not the same and therefore does not count toward the 2% density.
- Lower keyword density is better than exceeding 2%.
- Make your keywords bold.
- Use one H2 Headline near top of article (not the title), and one or two H3 Headlines or more as the article progresses. These not only add interest but also improves SEO.
- Images are encouraged. One or more images in your article will add interest and or clarity. Image width 600 pixels max. Ideal height is 273px for feature slide show, but it can be taller. Thums around 150px to 250px. wide. Skyscraper images around 120px wide X 600px tall are ok.
-Mark / administrator